Customer Service Associate
Lipont Place- Richmond, BC
Lipont Place is a multi-functional contemporary art space which is hosting Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition from June 2018 to January 2019. We are now looking for Customer Service Associates, who can display a strong work ethic, professionalism and upbeat positive attitude in a fast-paced environment to join our dynamic team.
We have both full-time and part-time positions available.
• Offer a welcoming greeting to all customers as they enter the store
• Accurately answer routine questions/inquiries in a helpful and courteous manner
• Enters ticket sale, accepts payment, processes transaction, and makes correct change
• Deliver excellent customer service, consult with clients to meet their needs
• Meet sales target by proactively approach to clients
• Aid in set up and closure of the building
• Process orders and guarantee the orders are delivered with the highest degree of accuracy
• Maintain the gift shop in a professional manner
• Retail and cash handling experience preferred
• Strong customer focus, interpersonal relations & communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player with a willingness to help other employees when needed
• Ability to set and accomplish goals in a team atmosphere
• Able to lift 30 lbs
• Proficient English-language speaking and writing skills
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by phone or email. Thank you for your interest in Lipont Place!